Money Making Experts

Money Making Experts > Making Money Online > Get Paid To forum > Postloop: get paid to post in forums

Postloop: get paid to post in forums

This is a discussion on Postloop: get paid to post in forums within the Get Paid To forum forums, part of the Making Money Online category; I have to agree about some forums being a bit odd when it comes to their rating. But this is ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th August, 2013, 10:23 AM   #21

I have to agree about some forums being a bit odd when it comes to their rating. But this is not only the forums fault, it's also postloop that makes it happen by basically forcing you to have a rating of at least 4. If a forum owner gives a rating of 4 (they go up to 5) then in his opinion you've done a very good job. This is just the basic minimum for postloop.

This does also have a good side to it, it keeps all the weird asians from spamming the place. Postloop delivers quality. Always.
crimsonghost747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 20th August, 2013, 10:38 AM   #22
Administrator

Yeah i guess you need something in place to stop the very low quality posts, but maybe the way it is currently could be improved.
Old 20th August, 2013, 12:14 PM   #23

Postloop is an elite site. It's one of the few sites that offer a legitimate work-at-home program. The only downside is that they have a very strict screening process. You must have very good grammar and spelling and you should know how to follow directions in order for you to get accepted. Also, they have a one strike out policy. Once you get screened out by them, you can no longer join. Forever. But once you're in, it's all about having fun while earning.
lindbergh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August, 2013, 12:32 PM   #24
Administrator

What are average weekly/monthly earnings with postloop?
Old 20th August, 2013, 02:13 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MME's Alan View Post
What are average weekly/monthly earnings with postloop?
You can earn somewhere between 1.5$ - 6$ / day . The more higher rating you have the more is the opportunity to make money. On a scale of 5, if someone is rated 4.8 or so, maybe they even have a chance to make close to 10$/ day and ya that requires some quality posting too on a continuous basis
ashwinr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August, 2013, 05:28 PM   #26

Getting an average rating close to 4.8 or something is really difficult if you get just one bad rating. But really its not very difficult getting around 3-4 dollars a day as long as you keep your post quality high and put some effort in what you are writing.
SpiralArchitect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st August, 2013, 04:53 PM   #27

I think that most admins are willing to work with you. They will warn you about the type of posts they want, and give you tips. The forum that I recently left realized they had a much higher standard than originally listed and has reset their forum to only accept people with a 5.O rating.

The problem I'm having right now is not all of my forums pop up daily. The pug lovers one hasn't been online in two days. Then certain ones are only online literally when I should be heading to bed. I'm subscribed to eight forums, but they are not all online at the same time and a few of them are only online for 15 minutes once a day. Anyone else experience this? Yesterday I only had two forums to post to until 6 at night because the others were offline.
alycat32 is offline   Reply With Quote